Welcome to Department of Chemistry
Chemistry department was established in the year 1989, which was further flourished under the visionary leadership of Late G.Y. Pathrikar (HOD From June 1990 to March 2002). The department have a team of eight well qualified, experienced and dedicated teaching faculties, out of which three are recognized research guides. Apart from undergraduate and post graduate courses department has a research centre for Ph.D. recognized by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- Departmental Library with Text books and Reference books
- Student Project facility
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Adequate laboratory facilities
- Availability of Short term course
- Availability of Research Centre and Research guides for conduct of research
- Good number of research paper publications by faculty
- Linkages with other reputed institutes
- Faculty members are actively participated in Research work (Notable research publication with high citation & H index )
Additionally, the program educational objectives of our department has been established as follows:
- Pursue the practice of computer engineering in various industrial sectors not only at the national but also at the international level.
- Pursue advanced studies and engage in research activities in world-class institutions.
- Pursue a life-long career of personal and professional growth in the rapidly changing computing world with ethical consciousness and global awareness.
- Be able to assume innovator, executive, leadership, and entrepreneurial roles in their careers.