Rules & Regulations
- Students should observe discipline on the campus.
- To get Government’s facilities by submitting fake Documents is an offence.
- To tense students, teaching staff and non teaching staff is an offence.
- To harm and Damage college property & official document, to carry weapons, explosives and other harmful articles, poisonous substances and narcotics is strictly prohibited.
- To approach media without prior sanction of principal, involvement in strike, riots, gherao and bandh, is an offence.
- Use of mobile phone in the classroom and the college premises is strictly prohibited, found the concerned will be penalized.
- Student should carry their identity card on the campus and produce it on demand by the college authority.
- This college shall not give admission to student involved in ragging .If the same is noticed by the college the concerned shall be immediately debarred from the college.
- Continuous absentee, to enter and exit class without concerned teacher’s permission will be treated in disciplinary.
- 75% attendance is mandatory to appear for the examination.
Identity Card will be issued after confirmation of admission. Students have to collect their Identity Card from library. In the event of loss of Identity Card, Duplicate card will be issued on payment of Rs.200/-.