Scholarship & GOI
Following conditions must be fulfilled for availing the benefits of G.O.I scholarship and E.B.C.
- student can avail either of the any facility.
- Maintenance of regular attendance of. 75%
- A student should submit proper and authentic reason for absentee or non-attendance otherwise or the benefits might be cancelled.
- A student should remain present for the college exams conducted during the academic year.
All the necessary documents should be invariably submitted at the time of admission only.
[A] E.B.C. Concession
The students whose parents or guardian’s annual income of the preceding year is below Rs. 15,000 are eligible for this free ship.
- The prescribed E.B.C. from in duplicate must be submitted.
- Income Certificate (2006-2007)
- Urban areas: Income certificate from the Honorary magistrates or Tahasildar
- Rural areas: Income certificate from village headman. (Sarpanch)
- All other forms related to E.B.C. forms must be correctly filled in.
- A student should submit the income Certificate in the name of mother in case of father’s death along with death certificate.
- A student should submit the income Certificate in the name of guardian in case both father and mother are not alive. Death certificate of both should be submitted.
- A student should submit Parent’s Declaration form (stating information of living sons and daughters). The student whose parents have more than three children born after 15.8.1968 are not eligible for this free ship.
- A student studying previously in other college should submit the previous years E.B.C. sanction certificate along with the E.B.C. application form.
- Gap certificate: A certificate issued by by the Taluka Magistrate / Tahasildar / Notary on the stamp paper Rs. 20/-
- A student will have to pay the full fees (Tution and other fees) on cancellation of E.B.C. Concession.
E.B.C. concession will not be granted on the submission of duplicate T.C.
B] Free ship for Girls :
- Education for girls till XII std. is free. ‘Undertaking Form’ (especially for girl’s Free ship) signed by parents must be submitted.
- Girls seeking admission for degree classes must submit the prescribed E.B.C. form duly completed as per regulation.
Girls’ free ship and E.B.C. concession is strictly subject to the changes in the decision of the government from time to time.
C] G.O.I. Scholarship :
The students belonging to backward classes viz. Schedule caste, Schedule tribe, Nomadic Tribes / De-notified Tribes, S.B.C., O.B.C. are eligible for this free ship and scholarship. G.O.I. Scholarship forms can be obtained from the college office. The following documents completed in all respects should be attached to it.
- The G.O.I. form should be neatly and correctly filled in.
- A student should submit a certified Income Certificate & Caste Certificate from the Tahasildar / S.D.O.
- A student should submit Original Income Certificate and one Xerox copy of Transfer Certificate, Marks Memo and Caste Certificate respectively.
- The backward class students whose parents annual income of the preceding year is below 1, 00,000/- are eligible for G.O.I. scholarship. The parents who exceeds the income Rs. 45,000/- will have to submit the prescribed form for their ward’s scholarship. ( subject to revision)
- This facility is applicable only for one course at a time.
- This concession is applicable only for the students of right conduct, whose attendance is more than 75% and satisfactory academic progress.
- Gap certificate must be produces in case of gap in education from the competent authority.
- A student will have to pay full fees for submission to duplicate T.C. such students cannot avail the benefit of G.O.I scholarship.
- Duplicate T.C. holders are not eligible to avail G.O.I scholarship.
- Student who have avail GOI Scholarship at B.Ed. program / course will not be eligible for GOI scholarship at M.A. course, however he/she can avail free ship facility.
[D] Scholarship for Handicapped :
A student should complete the following terms and conditions for availing the benefit of scholarship for handicapped.
- Submission of neatly and correctly filled in the prescribed form
- Submission of Income Certificate from Tahasildar of the competent authority.
- Submission of Handicapped Certificate along with a photo exhibiting deformities by Medical Officer.
- Marks Memo of the previous year.
- A fresh student should mention admission date in college on the prescribed form.
A student is admissible only if he/she has scored more than 40% of marks in previous examination and suffers 40% handicap ness.
E] Free ship for the wards of primary, secondary and Higher Secondary Teacher’s & Senior college Non-teaching staff.
- All the wards of above cited teachers and non-teaching staff should fill in the prescribed form duly attested by the competent authority viz. B.E.O. (Education Officer of the block or district)
- This concession is allowed only for the teaching and non-teaching staff working in grant –in-aid schools / colleges.
- Attach the ‘Parent’s Declaration Form’ ( about living sons & daughters)
- Failures are not eligible to avail this concession.
- Mother/Father should be working as a teacher or non-teaching staff in primary school/secondary school, junior or senior college.
A student should have good academic record, regularity and should have obtained more than 45% of marks in the previous exam.
F] Scholarships :
Besides this, a student will be eligible to avail the following scholarships fulfilling the conditions.
- National Talent Scholarship
- National loan Scholarship
- Refund of examination fees.
Scholarship for learning Hindi for a non-Hindi language learner.
- Free ship for the wards of defense personnel/Ex-servicemen.
- Free ship to the wards of freedom fighters.
- For claiming the above stated scholarships one should fulfill the following conditions.
- A student should have obtained marks between 65% to 75%. Marks memo should be specially attached.
- Parent’s Income certificate by the competent authority
- Certificate of award of freedom fighters must be attached and for defense personnel’s/ex-servicemen the certificate issued by the District Slldier Welfare Board.
- A student cannot avail the benefit of above scholarships on submission of duplicate transfer certificate.
- Contact office for information whenever required.
- The student are advised to keep extra copies of necessary testimonials before seeking admission for the same will not be issued after the admission is sought.
Scholarship in Dept of Economics :
- Name of the Scholarship ” Kautilya Merit Scholarship”
- The merit Scholarship is given to the student of B A I year having opted Economics as an optional subject for degree course. Marks of the 12th standard will be the basis to determine the merit in first year and it will be continued in successive year of the course.
- The merit scholarship will be given in the form of book or any sort of reading material duly approved by Principal.
- To continue the merit scholarship the student must maintain-
- At least first class
75% attendance in the class