Welcome to Department of Botany
The Department was established in 1989. Department offers Botany as an optional subject at undergraduate level. Faculty members of department are Ph.D. guides recognized by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad. The department have herbarium house with collection of about 20,000 Herbarium specimens.
- Recognized Herbarium house with about 20,000 Herbarium specimens.
- Departmental Library with Text books and Reference books.
- Various Regional Floras and Journals.
- Well equipped pathology lab for research students.
Additionally, the program educational objectives of our department has been established as follows:
- Pursue the practice of computer engineering in various industrial sectors not only at the national but also at the international level.
- Pursue advanced studies and engage in research activities in world-class institutions.
- Pursue a life-long career of personal and professional growth in the rapidly changing computing world with ethical consciousness and global awareness.
- Be able to assume innovator, executive, leadership, and entrepreneurial roles in their careers.